If you’ve got a weakness for delicious sauces (like me), then you’ll love this braised pork recipe! My family was literally scraping every last bit of this sauce from the pan and pouring whatever they could spare over their mashed potatoes.
And the pork in this recipe could easily be replaced with chicken if you desire. Just be sure to increase the cooking time since a chicken breast is likely to be a lot thicker than a thin pork chop. Enjoy!
Other Pork Chop Recipes You Might Enjoy
- Rosemary Pork Chops with Roasted Garlic
- Easy Braised Cajun Pork Chops
- Unstuffed Pork Chops
- Crispy Pork with a Cracker Crust
Creamy Braised Pork Chops
- In a small bowl mix together the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined. Sprinkle over both sides of the pork chops until evenly coated.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sear the pork chops until golden brown on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add the heavy cream and the rest of the butter to the pan, turn the heat down to low, and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes more, until the pork is done all the way through (no longer pink in the middle). Remove the lid and let the sauce thicken for another minute and serve.