This is one of those dishes where the aroma compels my family to yell into the kitchen, “Whatcha making??” And thankfully the taste of the dish lives up to all their expectations. Get ready to impress (with very little effort) when you make this one!
Other Pork Chop Recipes You Might Enjoy
- Creamy Braised Pork Chops (or Chicken)
- Rosemary Pork Chops with Roasted Garlic
- Unstuffed Pork Chops
- Crispy Pork with a Cracker Crust
Easy Braised Cajun Pork Chops
- In a small bowl mix together the spices with a fork. Sprinkle the spice mixture on both sides of the pork chops until evenly coated.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet with a tight fitting lid. Sear the pork chops (in batches if necessary) on both sides until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- With all the chops in the pan, pour in the broth, cover, turn down to medium low, and cook until the pork chops are done all the way through and no longer pink inside, about 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pork chops).