I am a big green curry fan. There was a time when I thought curry was only red or yellow. But then I tried green curry, and it immediately became my new favorite. It’s amazing how different each color of curry tastes! And luckily it’s super easy to make green curry sauce at home by mixing two ingredients together (unless you want to make your own paste, of course). These fish packets are one of my favorite ways to serve it. It’s such an easy, mess-free summer meal! Get ready to impress your dinner guests with this one. They’ll never guess how easy it was to make.
Green Curry Fish Packets
- Preheat a gas (or charcoal) grill to medium high.
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and green curry paste. Set aside.
- Cut the foil into eight large pieces (about 14 - 16 inches long) and start four grill packets by laying them out double stacked in a plus sign shape. At this point you can line them with parchment paper, if desired, by simply putting a single layer just on top of the foil.
- Evenly distribute the cooked rice, fish, and sugar snap peas into the packets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce on top of each packet being careful not to let it overflow off to the sides.
- For each packet, carefully bring up two of the long sides of the foil so the edges meet at the center. Fold the two edges over together at least three times. Fold the remaining open edges up on themselves at least two to three times and crimp them together with your fingers.
- Grill the packets for 8 - 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked all the way through (white and flaky in the center). Serve warm.
* *Coconut is not a tree nut, however if you have a tree nut allergy consult your doctor before consuming.