This is what I’d call a serious “shortcut recipe” with a premixed seasoning and fish that cooks in less than 10 minutes. We often add mango to our fish tacos, but this is the first time I’ve tried it with blackened fish (a family favorite), and let me tell you … it is a winning combination!
Want to Save this Recipe?
Enter your email below & we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you’ll get great new recipes from us every week!
I love it when something so simple is so incredibly tasty and wholesome. This is definitely going to be the new way we do fish tacos for the foreseeable future (because it’s no secret how I like to switch things up whenever I can)! What’s your favorite way to make fish tacos? We also love this Chilean Sea Bass for another seafood dinner!
Before I jump into the recipe let’s discuss how to cut a mango, since I know sometimes it can be a bit tricky or intimidating. I am not saying this is the “right” way, but this is my way. Here’s what to do …
How To Cut A Mango
- First, peel the skin off the outside of a ripe (slightly soft) mango with a carrot peeler.
- Second, position the mango upright and slice right down the middle with one of these handy, dandy tools (pictured).
- Third, lay the two pieces without the seed flat on a cutting board and dice away.
- Fourth, and never forget this step, pick up the seed and nibble off the bits that stayed intact!
More Favorite Taco Recipes
It doesn’t have to be a Tuesday to enjoy tacos! We love variety, so here are some of our favorite ways to switch up taco nights.
- Easy Shrimp Tacos (with Lime Chipotle Mayo)
- Easy Seared Tuna Tacos
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tacos
- Meat and Mushroom Tacos