It’s hard to believe the school year will soon be coming to a close with about one month to go. Teachers work so hard; it’s nice to give them a little something before we part ways for the summer! I usually like to contribute to the classroom gift card pool for my daughters’ teachers, but it’s always fun to give something personalized as well.
There are lots of cute ideas out there on Pinterest including your fair share of candy bars, sodas, powdered drink mixes, and more. While many are creative and thoughtful, there is a way to get in on the fun while still (somewhat) honoring our real food values.
So today I present to you…
Five Unique Teacher Gift Ideas!
- SALAD GIFT SET: Salad Bowl, Servers & Salad Dressing Bottle with recipes.–
- MADELEINE GIFT SET: Pan + Homemade Whole-Wheat Cakes.
- HOMEGROWN HERBS: Parsley, basil, mint, thyme and/or rosemary in a cute pot.
- HOMEMADE S’MORES KIT: Homemade marshmallows, whole-wheat graham crackers, & dark chocolate.
- MOVIE GIFT SET: Homemade cinnamon glazed popcorn + Movie Passes
Sponsor Shoutout: Plan to Eat
Speaking of honoring your values by sticking to real food, Plan to Eat can help you do just that. Their online program makes healthy home-cooked meals easy by simplifying your meal planning and automating your grocery list. It’s nearly impossible to avoid processed food if you don’t plan ahead …so meal planning is key! Simply plug-in your favorite recipes (from blogs or books), select what you want to make for the week, and they’ll not only keep track but automatically generate your shopping list for you in seconds. This sponsor of ours has a free 30-day trial so you can try it out. PS – This service would make a great teacher gift as well!