Need some ideas for dinner this week? Take a peek at what I feed my family with this FREE Weekly Real Food Dinner Plan, complete with 5 dinners, side items, and a treat.
Why Meal Plan?
Not only does meal planning save you time and money, but I quickly learned the key to cutting out processed food is planning ahead! If you don’t have at least an idea of what your next meal is going to be, chances are you’ll end up starving and at the drive-through out of desperation.
Meal Planning Benefits:
- Save time – Look at you, so organized! When you have a plan, you can make just one trip to the grocery store for the week, and always have an answer to “what’s for dinner.”
- Reduce stress – With planned recipes and ingredients on hand, there are fewer surprises, and you might just get some help in the kitchen.
- Eat better – It’s easier to enjoy a variety of delicious, healthy meals and discover some new favorites along the way when you take the time to plan ahead.
- Save money – Buy only what you need and waste less food.
Meal Planning Resources
I’m not gonna lie, while I enjoy the results, planning out our meals is a chore that I do not look forward to each week. So, to make it easier on you (and myself, ha!), I’ve worked hard to create these resources:
- Meal planning guidance and easy recipes in ALL of my three best-selling real food cookbooks.
- My complete meal planning system in my Meal Planner Workbook (I use my personal copy every week!) plus 52 weeks of blank templates.
- My partnership with Real Plans for customizable meal plans made for you each week from over 400 of my real food recipes (+ over 1,000 others)—based on YOUR family’s preferences—in a convenient app, complete with grocery lists.
- Free weekly dinner plans, like the one below (fill out the form and I’ll send them to your inbox each week).
This Week’s Free Dinner Plan
Here’s your Friday Dinner Plan … Easter Brunch Edition!
There’s still time to pull together a delicious Easter brunch for Sunday. Here are some ideas to help. I’ve included a tasty main dish, a hearty spring salad, a few side items, and of delicious dessert.
As always, simply click the recipe names to open each one, where you can easily adjust quantities and print so you’re ready to shop and cook.
If you need additional side ideas, I’ve got you covered with my list of Go-to Basic Sides (and more).
Feel free to share this dinner plan (and recipes) with friends and family using the sharing buttons at the top/bottom of each post, and don’t forget to subscribe using the form above to keep the plans coming.
Starter: Deviled Eggs
Main Dish: Ricotta and Kale Quiche
Salad: Warm Bistro Salad with Feta
Biscuits: Cheddar Biscuits with Scallions
Side Dish: Southern Potato Salad and fresh fruit
Dessert: Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
Easter Ideas for the Kid: Fun Easter Food for the Kids (+ more ideas!)
I hope you enjoy your dinner plan and are back for more next week!
Want meal planning to be EVEN EASIER?
Then you need to check out Real Plans, complete with my recipes!