Here’s yet another “round up” of my kids’ school lunches that I routinely share on Facebook. In case you are new here these links might help set the stage for you:
- Check out the full School Lunch Roundup Series
- Our favorite school lunch supplies including the divided Ziploc container and what lunchbag we fit all of this into.
- Everything you could ever want to know about the pictured, brightly-colored smoothie/freezie pop molds.
- Why we don’t track protein or worry about getting “enough.”
- Our full recipe index where you can find most (but not necessarily all) recipes pictured below.
Sponsor Shoutout: The Fresh 20 Meal Planning Service
Before we dive into the pictures though I want to make sure you know about our meal planning sponsor…The Fresh 20! Through their service you’ll receive 5 unprocessed dinner recipes each week that can be made from only 20 fresh ingredients (organized shopping list included). The cost is $5/month and you can choose from their Classic, Vegetarian, or Gluten-Free plan. If you are struggling to get a wholesome dinner on the table every night why not let someone else do all the planning for you?
School Lunch Roundup Photos