I’ve got a tasty and simple new comfort food recipe for you—Slow Cooker Korean Short Ribs! This turned out even better than I was expecting. With only a few ingredients to mix together, including only two that you actually have to cut with a knife, it could not have been any easier to make. I served it over brown rice ramen noodles with roasted carrots and other veggies on the side.
Some of My Favorite Slow Cooker Meals
I continue to love my slow cooker for when I just don’t feel like making a big dinner at the end of the day. Here are some of my other favorite meals to make in there…
- The Best Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot (don’t forget the overnight chicken stock when it’s done)
- Green Salsa Chicken (this is my 6th grader’s favorite)
- The Best Pulled Pork in a Crock Pot
- Refried Beans
- Flank Steak Fajitas
- Pork Carnitas (Tacos)
- Baked Beans
- Weeknight Beef Bourguignon
- Sunday Sauce
What’s your favorite thing to make in your slow cooker?
Slow Cooker Korean Short Ribs
- Place the short ribs in the bottom of the slow cooker. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients and pour over top. Cook on high for 5 or 6 hours, until the meat is falling off the bone, flipping the meat over once during the cooking process for even flavor.
Gluten-free of gluten-free soy sauce is used.